Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012

Running into a few snags here and there.  Found out that Zack's hurt his back and is undergoing tests himself now so he won't be able to make the ride.  I DO have the account set up for donations but am still trying to figure out how to get it put on here.  Mother's Day was a very hard Holiday for me so I got very little done this past week plus the hard emotions pushed my already flaring body into a worse flare-meaning I'm hurting much worse and just completely exhausted.  Making me realize what I'm putting my own body up against.

I don't know that I've given up on the long distance ride but I do know that it's going to take much longer to get my body conditioned if it's going to be possible and  I will need someone to ride with me.  IN THE MEANTIME though...We have a few other ideas up our sleeves we are working on as we continue working on this.  All I can say is that the ride won't be setting out on June 27th unless a miracle happens.  I'm not real discouraged though!  I'm excited about the new ideas.  Two of the big one's  will involve working closely with my husband and my daughter.  I will tell you that one of them is that the ride may still take place just at a later date and with at least one of my family members.  The second idea though I'm keeping a secret. ;)  And  we're planning on some fun events for everyone else and their families which I hope everyone will join in on and enjoy!

Now...If I can just figure out this button...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment