Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June 10th-11th LOCKHART STATE PARK TEXAS


 
 

Left Lockhart State Park heading towards Palmetto Park.  Had to stop for a bit to let some storms pass.  Thanks to a local Sherriff for giving us a heads up on what we were heading into!  This is my first experience with Texas.  Shawn grew up here. Everyone keeps asking me what I think?  I have to say it's pretty nice.  The people here are really friendly.  Everywhere we go there are kind and friendly people.  The North has lost that IMO.  And the landscape has a unique beauty all it's own.  I hope the pictures I post capture it but I'm afraid they don't.  It really is beautiful so far , at least outside the big cities...I don't care too much for the big cities but I never have liked big cities anywhere.

Well, time to check the radar and try to get back on the road.  I hope those of you reading this are hitting that donate button and sending whatever you can to help those hit by the tornados on Oklahoma!  We'll keep riding...hope you challenge us!

Love from the road....MamaBear45


 



No comments:

Post a Comment