Sunday, June 22, 2014

WARM SHOWERS GUESTS

 I thought this had posted! 

A couple weekends ago I got a message from Warmshowers and had the honor or hosting our first Warmshowers guests.  Ben and Sandra are riding across the United States from Pittsburg, PA.  It was such a treat to get to meet them, although the house was torn apart when they arrived.  I feel so bad about that!  (Visit again and I promise it will be more prepared! ';)  )  Ben is an environmental engineer and Sandra is about to embark on becoming a doctor when they return.  Sandra is originally from Cologne Germany.  (I hope I got the town right?)  and this is her SECOND trip across the United States!  GOOO SANDRA!!!!! 
They were such wonderful and polite guests.  Ha, didn't even shoo Lucy out when she decided to intrude as they tried to get to sleep!  (BTW she has never done that before...she usually stays away from guests!)  I so admire their gusto!  And here they were Andy's age and teaching me a LOT!  Thank you to both of you!  I am so impressed!!!

If you would be interested in being possible hosts for touring cyclists you can find out more at Warmshowers.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment