Sunday, June 22, 2014

DON'T FORGET THE SUNSCREEN!!!

Yeah, you'd think riding or not that by my age I'd know to pour the sunscreen on huh?  But noooooo.....and OUCH I'm paying!

(Update). Well we went riding Sunday.  It truly was an absolutely gorgeous day!  Stupid me, I thought I had enough base tan that I wouldn't burn.  I've gone to the pool with no sunscreen and not burnt.   So, I took my 30spf I just waited too long.   Leading to a trip to emergency care1.  Going to have to rig up some sort of umbrella to provide shade while I'm riding (can't afford to buy one :\).  But I'm blistered & sick from sun poisoning.  The nice doctor said I should be feeling some relief from the steroids in 24 hrs.  I think I'm feeling a bit better this evening, maybe

So be smarter than me....put on plenty of sunscreen BEFORE you set out and the spray on works great    easy to recoat later without just spreading road grime.

Have fun & stay safe!

Keep the wind at your back and keep Rollin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment