Wednesday, May 29, 2013

OKLAHOMA

WOW, it's hard to believe it's finally here.  A week away!  I'm nervous and anxious and excited.  I haven't had the opportunity to organize this as I would have wanted ..actually I would have preferred to have not had the need but I am so deeply moved by what the community of Moore Oklahoma is facing I am dedicating this ride to them.  I  already was going to carry any names of any youth GONE TOO SOON who's family would like for me too.  Moore lost 24 people in just a matter of minutes. Seven of those 24 were children, gone much too soon not by any shooter or illness, no one to blame, no forewarning.  Perhaps they are lucky to have each other but "lucky"?  Hardly, their lives probably feel like they  have been turned upside down, twisted and wrung out and knotted up and tossed to the dogs.  And that's putting it mildly.

I have a DONATE button on my page here where you can make a donation via pay pal.  I'm honest.  Some of the funds may be used for necessities along the ride but as minimal as possible because I'd like to present as big a check as possible to those families.  Oh and pay pal does take a small percentage for the service.  If you don't want to go through me I understand but please think about what these people have gone through and will be going through and if there is any way you can please help?

I will be updating from the road in a week!   We are getting a ride to Austin Tx and visiting with some very special people and heading out from there.  PRAY THE SCOPIONS KEEP OUT OF MY TENT!!!!!!!

(special prayers going out to my dear friend and inspirations Brother who was in a horrible motorcycle accident...please keep him in your prayers.  Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment